Over the years, contracting has evolved into much more than just a hammer and nails. Technically challenging operations from soil remediation to skyscrapers require understanding, experience, and ability. Risks are not always clearly visible and require an agent who can offer options that help you to protect your bottom line.
Employment Practices Liability
Equipment Breakdown and Boiler & Machinery
License, Permit, Bid, Performance & Maintenance Bonds
Inland Marine and Contractor's Equipment
- Above & Underground Storage Tanks Liability
- Owner Contractor Protective (OCP) policies
- Additional Insured for Ongoing and Completed Operations on a scheduled job or where required by contract basis
- Per Project/Location Aggregate
- Primary & Non-Contributory wording
- Waivers of subrogation on a scheduled job or where required by written contract basis
- Broad form contractual liability
- Enviromental - combined general liablity, professional liability, and pollution liability on one policy with excess limits to $20,000,000. Available for contractors offering services like: fuel station construction, tank installation, sheet installation, soil remediation.
- Disaster Remediation - a single carrier for liability, pollution, professional, and commercial auto with limits to $10,000,000. Coverage is billed on installments. Available for both residential and commercial remediation contractors offering cleanup after disasters like floods, fires, and storms.
We can provide a complimentary turn-key "Master Service Agreement" and "Sample Certificate" which simplifies compliance of subcontractors with your insurance program.
In addition, our website allows you to request certificates of insurance any time day or night which are in turn sent out in a timely fashion.
Comprehensive coverage at competitive rates are available by requesting a quotation online.